Community Living North Halton
917-B Nipissing Road
Milton, ON L9T 5E3
Adult & Residential Services
To find out if you are eligible for services funded by Developmental Services Ontario (DSOs), please contact your local DSO office. They will provide information to callers, confirm eligibility for services and supports, and help people apply for services that will help them meet their goals and needs.
In Milton, Georgetown, Acton and other parts of North Halton Ontario:
Have Passport Funding already?
Contact Paula Woods at email@example.com, 905-878-2337 x 255
Child & Family Services
- Recreation & Leisure Programs, After School Respite: Karen Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org 905.878.7656 x 244
- Children’s Integration Services: Jane Smyth, email@example.com 905.878.7656 x 234
- Transitions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OAP (Ontario Autism Program, formerly ABA): Anjelica Sprovieri, email@example.com, 905-878-7656 x 287
- Director, Child and Family Services: Angel Zuzic, firstname.lastname@example.org 905.878.7656 x 228
- Executive Director: Greg Edmiston, email@example.com 905.878.2337 x 223
- Director, Organizational Development: Janet Tickle, firstname.lastname@example.org 905.878.2337 x 236
- Manager, Organizational Development & Human Resources: Sara MacLeod, email@example.com 905.878.2337 x 262
- Executive Coordinator: Julia Botnick, firstname.lastname@example.org 905.878.2337 x 257
- Accounting Department: Daniel Lopez, email@example.com 905.878.2337 x 246
- Passport and Fee For Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer and Placement Opportunities: email@example.com
- Scheduling Department (for internal support staff only)
– Direct Line (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) 905.878.9589
– Adult Services 647.229.2237 (after hours)
– Specialized Support Services 905.691.1703 (after hours)
Community Living North Halton is committed to improving the quality of services for the people we support and one of the ways that we do that is by listening to the concerns of people we support and their families.
With that in mind, we have linked here our complaints and disputes policy and procedure along with a copy of the complaints form. If you have a concern that you want to put in writing but you need help to do so, please let us know and we will find someone who you trust to support you to do that.
We would also love to hear from you about the things we are doing well.
If you have any questions about this process, please be sure contact our Executive Director, Greg Edmiston at 905.878.2337 ext. 223 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org